need advise on a smoker for a beginner and an extra thermometer to double check one on door of smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gr4v3digg3r317

Original poster
Nov 21, 2014
Branson Missouri
Morning everyone hope all is with a little rainy here in branson mo area but I will be fishing shortly. I have 2 questions for y'all. I will be buying my very first smoker tomorrow my question is I can either buy the masterbuilt 2 door propane or the 2 door dual fuel smoker,,,,, im leaing more towards the dual fuel sytem both have gotten awesome reviews on the thousands of pages ive looked at. last but not least im wanting to use an xtra thermometer to double check the one on the door is wireless the way to go since I can set probe inside and see temp on unit? any recommendations for a good quality digital style..... sorry its so long to much coffee makes me babble...hey look squirrel lol.....thanks everyone

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky