Need a quick dinner idea

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

AmericanSmoker30

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 20, 2014
Southeast Texas
Recently did some boneless breast and center cut pork steaks. It's already 8:30 my time and I need a new idea to smoke for dinner. Let's see what you got

Different day but ended up being a quick dinner idea for later. Boneless chicken breasts and some center cut pork steaks. Should have brined the breasts but that is my fault for not being more diligent.

20190628_155745.jpg

My go to on chicken lately has been S&P, garlic and paprika. Did the same on the pork steaks.

20190628_175400.jpg

Loved the cook time, about 2 hours at 225F. Cranked the pit boss up to 300 the last 15 minutes to get the temp up to get the meat on the table!

20190628_175352.jpg

Should have shown the smoke ring on the pork but here is the dinner served. Cauliflower bake, bake asparagus and the meats.

Reactions: shoebe
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky