need a new sausage stuffer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
They are very close to the Hakka ones. I've done 19 to 32mm to summer sausage. On the 19mm sticks there is a bit more strain on the handle. But not much at all. Just keep it on low speed and it works great.

I just bought the 11lb Hakka for around $143 on Amazon. Only second time stuffing sausage, (first time I used the grinder to stuff and it took me 2.5 hrs for 12lbs go sausage.
With the Hakka, stuffing took me 20 min to stuff 12lbs this go around. Toughest thing was cleaning up the mess I had made.
Id say go bigger than what you think you’ll need because it sure was nice to be done so quickly.

Reactions: smokerjim
I just bought the 11lb Hakka for around $143 on Amazon. Only second time stuffing sausage, (first time I used the grinder to stuff and it took me 2.5 hrs for 12lbs go sausage.
With the Hakka, stuffing took me 20 min to stuff 12lbs this go around. Toughest thing was cleaning up the mess I had made.
Id say go bigger than what you think you’ll need because it sure was nice to be done so quickly.
All metal gears and no plastic, also came with 4 different size stuffing tubes.

yeah i'm thinking of going with the 10lb, that's what's most of my batches are. will be ordering soon

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky