• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

need a new sausage stuffer

Steve H

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
They are very close to the Hakka ones. I've done 19 to 32mm to summer sausage. On the 19mm sticks there is a bit more strain on the handle. But not much at all. Just keep it on low speed and it works great.

jbellard

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 6, 2016
I just bought the 11lb Hakka for around $143 on Amazon. Only second time stuffing sausage, (first time I used the grinder to stuff and it took me 2.5 hrs for 12lbs go sausage.
With the Hakka, stuffing took me 20 min to stuff 12lbs this go around. Toughest thing was cleaning up the mess I had made.
Id say go bigger than what you think you’ll need because it sure was nice to be done so quickly.

jbellard

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 6, 2016
I just bought the 11lb Hakka for around $143 on Amazon. Only second time stuffing sausage, (first time I used the grinder to stuff and it took me 2.5 hrs for 12lbs go sausage.
With the Hakka, stuffing took me 20 min to stuff 12lbs this go around. Toughest thing was cleaning up the mess I had made.
Id say go bigger than what you think you’ll need because it sure was nice to be done so quickly.
All metal gears and no plastic, also came with 4 different size stuffing tubes.

smokerjim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 14, 2014
yeah i'm thinking of going with the 10lb, that's what's most of my batches are. will be ordering soon

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks