Need a name….

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've been thinking on this for a couple hours. To pay homage to Red's avatar, yes I love Caddyshack too! I keep thinking about the nemesis of Al Czervik, Judge Smails, I would call it "The Judge". Or Carl.

Dave

BSR=Black Smoke Rising

Steel Smoke

The Meat Locker

Ironside

That's the cleanest metal shop I think I've ever seen. That abrasive chop saw and the sander alone normally would have that whole area blackened. I see the steel workbench is on casters. Must wheel that stuff outside to be able to keep the shop that clean.

Good looking work.

BSR=Black Smoke Rising

Steel Smoke

The Meat Locker

Ironside

That's the cleanest metal shop I think I've ever seen. That abrasive chop saw and the sander alone normally would have that whole area blackened. I see the steel workbench is on casters. Must wheel that stuff outside to be able to keep the shop that clean.

Good looking work.

It's cleaner now than it was! You shoulda seen it a few days ago LOL! After I got the fabrication complete, I was able to roll the smoker, my welding table, my worktable (where that chop saw sits) all out of the way to do some cleaning with a magnet sweeper. When I'm working out there, it's never that clean!

Thanks for the kind words!

Red

Ok since seenred is living In Oklahoma maybe something along the lines with that state. Such as its state animal which is Bison.
Bison is good eating but doesn’t sound cool for a smoker name but the Lakota word for bison sure does. “Tatanka”

Alright I'll give you one more choice. To go along with the Caddyshack theme.

How about - Log'in, For Kenny Loggins.

Chris

It's been a long weekend. Just finished my 3rd 12hr shift and I'm beat.

Andre.
1716794417782.jpeg

Ok since seenred is living In Oklahoma maybe something along the lines with that state. Such as its state animal which is Bison.
Bison is good eating but doesn’t sound cool for a smoker name but the Lakota word for bison sure does. “Tatanka”

did a little research this morning and I like this!!! Pays homage to Joel and I like what I read here….

and being a nurse that paragraph at the end strikes close to home.

Thanks flatbroke flatbroke for the idea and lead on the info!

TATANKA has found a home in Mississippi at least until plans are finalized on a move!

Jim

did a little research this morning and I like this!!! Pays homage to Joel and I like what I read here….

and being a nurse that paragraph at the end strikes close to home.

Thanks flatbroke flatbroke for the idea and lead on the info!

TATANKA has found a home in Mississippi at least until plans are finalized on a move!

Jim
That’s awesome! I’m looking forward to seeing Tatanka in action.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky