Navydoc04065 in VA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

navydoc04065

Original poster
Dec 31, 2016
I have a Master Built Sportsman's Elite electric I got it for Christmas it is my first one and I am wicked excited about it! Any advice would be great.

Welcome aboard!

There are plenty of guys on here with your smoker.

Check out Bear's step by steps, he does all his smokes on your smoker.

Al

Welcome to the forum!  Lots of folks here with the MES, try the search magnifier at the upper right.  Type in MES and get ready to be overwhelmed!  
yahoo.gif
  Glad you joined us.

Mike

Welcome to the forum.

As Mike said, lots of MES owners here, but one thing consistent that any type of smoker owner will tell you is make sure you have a good, accurate thermometer to monitor smoker temps as well as meat temps. Having temp issues is the biggest reason for failure. Accurate temps are a sure way to be successful.

Smoking is not an exact science, so relax and enjoy yourself and your sure to have some exceptional eats in your near future.

Enjoy, and good luck.

Mark

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum from a rainy day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people          with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky