Naked Dixee Chicks at Corn Cob City!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Maybe Todd could elaberate on his intentions with the corn cob pellets. He may be in the R&D stage with that for the time being. If he's still looking for folks to try the pellets with pro & con feedback, I'd be game. Can't remember right off hand who turned the oak pellets into charcoal ( I'll have to do a search), but that was one hell of an idea, too! Todd's a busy energetic dude, and he sure don't waste any time in gettin' right out there ahead of the curve.
super.gif
 Gotta love that!

ShortEnd

Marx brothers, lol!  Just interjecting a little humor!  Glad you helped the cause!  Thank you!  After three strokes, you gotta laugh or go crazy!

Getting back on thread ( well it is Pops thread so he can do anything he likes with it.....): Todd, if you're still lurking, you might as well add Corn Cob Pellets to your inventory.  Sounds like you already have a ready made market. 
newyear.gif
 and just in time for the holidays.

Very nice Pops! I need to get ahold of some corn cobs. I sure wish I had saved all the ones from the fresh corn during the summer. Thanks for the great post sir!!!

NICE cured and smoked yard birds, Pops!

This reminds me of an experimental boneless/skinless chicken breast pastrami I made a couple years back...that made for some pretty tasty eating.

Knowing how my chix-strami came out, I'm 100% convinced that your birds were absalutely delicious!

Had to look for the title, too...good one! LOL!!!!

Got this one book-marked, so I don't forget how good cured chicken really is.

Thanks for the show, brother!

Eric

The oldest son and his wife are going to a wedding in La., be back Sunday evening on Memorial Weekend, think I'll do the meat with my youngest son helping me skin the chix and do 4 of them plus 2 racks of Original-Bacon-On-A-Stick cured and smoked pork spareribs, too!  Give the mailbox on the Smokehouse a good workout!  Mix the new Pitmaster blend with some corncob pellets on the top!

I need to give credit where credit it due, btw, after my wife read the thread. I could not have done this alone by any means, from my son carrying the brine bucket out for me, helping (well, doing!) the chicken-skinning, helping me set up the stones for the test burn, sacking the birds, etc. etc. - it was a family affair, lol because of my strokes there's limited amounts of anything I can do; of course I don't want to admit it, naturally, lol! A Fassett Family Project!

I need to give credit where credit it due, btw, after my wife read the thread. I could not have done this alone by any means, from my son carrying the brine bucket out for me, helping (well, doing!) the chicken-skinning, helping me set up the stones for the test burn, sacking the birds, etc. etc. - it was a family affair, lol because of my strokes there's limited amounts of anything I can do; of course I don't want to admit it, naturally, lol! A Fassett Family Project!

I love your courage to be honest here, and I love that you aren't letting those strokes keep you from doing what you really enjoy!! You inspire!

Tack on a brain stem stroke and two more heart attacks to that total, been one helluva spring I wanna tell ya!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky