My UDS W/Doors - work in progress

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hello jeffed.  My only concern is the door.  When we get folks with new smokers we advise to seal all the smoke leaks to help with temp control.  Will be interesting to see how your UDS performs with the gaps for the door.  Good luck with your build.

Keep Smokin!

Danny

Hello jeffed.  My only concern is the door.  When we get folks with new smokers we advise to seal all the smoke leaks to help with temp control.  Will be interesting to see how your UDS performs with the gaps for the door.  Good luck with your build.
Keep Smokin!
Danny
. Thanks for the heads up! There will be extra metal attached to the doors so they overlap

looks interesting. Can't wait to see it in action

What is the high temp silicone caulk called? I'm going to have this UDS air tight!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky