• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

My UDS W/Doors - work in progress

kc5tpy

Master of the Pit
Joined May 12, 2013
Hello jeffed.  My only concern is the door.  When we get folks with new smokers we advise to seal all the smoke leaks to help with temp control.  Will be interesting to see how your UDS performs with the gaps for the door.  Good luck with your build.

Keep Smokin!

Danny

jeffed76

Meat Mopper
Joined May 8, 2013
Hello jeffed.  My only concern is the door.  When we get folks with new smokers we advise to seal all the smoke leaks to help with temp control.  Will be interesting to see how your UDS performs with the gaps for the door.  Good luck with your build.
Keep Smokin!
Danny
. Thanks for the heads up! There will be extra metal attached to the doors so they overlap

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
looks interesting. Can't wait to see it in action

jeffed76

Meat Mopper
Joined May 8, 2013
What is the high temp silicone caulk called? I'm going to have this UDS air tight!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.