My take on the TGI Fridays Sesame Jack chicken strips

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

custom99

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jun 21, 2011
Pittsburgh - South Hills
It's not smoked but it is an awesome chicken treat. I was looking to do a trial run of an appetizer that I want to take to a New Years eve party tomorrow night. This is my take on the Jack Daniels sesame strips and dipping sauce. Since I am a Crown Royal fan mine should be considered Crown Royal sesame chicken strips. I found a bunch of copycats recipes and used the ingredients from a few that sounded good. The chicken and the sauce are fantastic.

I started with 3 pounds of chicken tenderloins.

5470d17e_IMAG0077.jpg

Breaded them.

93a09095_IMAG0078.jpg

Fried them them up.

3eacdb4c_IMAG0079.jpg

Some Crown Royal dipping sauce.

5a2d7923_IMAG0081.jpg

Thanks for looking.

What if you smoked them first, then breaded & fried them. Same thing with some smoke flavor too!

icon_cool.gif

Yea what he said I bet that would be good to.

I am like everyone else and try smoking anything, but it never hit me to smoke the chicken. I will be doing that next time.

Beer is a must while cooking. The chocolate stout was the flavor of the day.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky