My Sons Birthday Request!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Awesome, I thought for sure this was going to be a Smokey Joe, the 18''er is a great grill for camping and tailgating and home use. That is a perfect gift for the little man, awesome job Pop's.:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

Thank you Sir, yes so far the 18 has been perfect! I do appreciate your kind words and like!

My son enjoy hanging out with me while I'm cooking, granted he is only 18 months old, but he likes being around the food smell and being out with me. I love every second of it! Your son will have so much fun cooking with you. Can't wait to hear the things you guys come up with!

Enjoy that, I think the younger they start the better! If he enjoys hanging out with you at that age.... Sounds like you just might have a future Pitmaster there! Appreciate ya dropping a line and the kind words!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky