My Son....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
He said it was just as simple as setting the controls to 220° "high smoke" and flipping a switch and letting it just do its thing! It started at 4pm last night to 9am this morning and done as shown! He used a mixture of mesquite and oak pellets, plus a 6" Amazen tube with the same inside it.

Oh man, that looks wonderful Pops, Like! My wife don't eat brisket so my chances of getting a pellet smoker are somewhere between slim and none. I've done them on my Pro 100 before but it's getting harder to stay awake that long, especially once I start drinkin'! RAY

Looks great Pops!! A good friend has the CC Woodwind and he absolutely loves it. I've seen him turn out some amazing stuff so I'm not the least bit surprised your son did such a great job. Tell him WELL DONE!! That brisket looks amazing.

Robert

Just listening to him slice that thing is making me drool! My goodness that came out good!

My computer doesn't show any pictures, so I'll have to take everybody's word on how good it looks. My Woodwind SG has been turning out great eats since day one so I have a good idea about how good it looks.

I love my Camp Chef Woodwind!

I just upgraded the controller to a PID WiFI that Camp Chef offers which is easily retrofitted. I still need to sync it to my I Phone and then I will see how it compares to the original controller.

Happy to say that my wife and I went grocery shopping this morning and it seems as though this social distancing is working. The stores are becoming stocked again and there are fewer and fewer items unavailable.

Great looking brisket by the way!

John

Reactions: Steff3
That is a Victorinox Cimeter 12" from my meat cutting days he is using! I gave them to both my sons after retiring!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky