my sincere appreciation to you all

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

miamirick

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 28, 2009
plantation fl
what a nice day!!

typical day in construction with everything being a problem,   until,   i get back to the office and a nice little package waiting for me

my amazin smoker prize  from the throwdown last month

i really enjoy this site and want to thank everyone again for making it fun

what a nice prize!

not only a smoker but in addition a few bags of magic dust and a torch to light it!

cant wait to try it out

thanks again!

397df9ed_amazn002.jpg

5fe0fb24_amazn001.jpg

1c6a4dfa_smoke6-14026.jpg

LOOK HOW HAPPY MY ASSISTANT IS!!!

Glad to see you liked it Rick. Cant wait to see what you create with it.

Rick, looking forward to the cold smokes, again your buddy crack me up. I bet they think.....( If I only I had Thumbs!)

icon_cool.gif

Just another reason the love this place. After all you did all the work on the throwdown and now you get a prize for it too........

Hey Rick - as one of the guys who got to test this great toy I can tell you that you are in for a treat for sure - thanks for all you do here and have a blast !!

Uh Oh,

Now you're ready!

Wait until you see the smile on your assistants mug, after he gets some of that A-MAZE-N-SMOKEed meat !

How cool Rick! I got mine too and Todd sure does spoil us doesn't he? Mine is in the dishwasher getting her first bath! LOL!

A well deserved reward Rick, now you can start smoking even more great dishes. It's all good my friend..

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky