My own Gas Station

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Respect for your elders and taking care of mom and dad, that's how it was for me John, nice to see in these times. Seems some still have that quality to learn, tho they most likely will at some point, maybe. RAY

Exactly!!
He's a Great Son--I never get anything but respect from him.
He takes Good care of his Mom too. He just says, "You took care of Me for a lot of Years---Now it's My turn."

Bear

That looks very innovative and easy to use, John. Great idea and fun too, lol.
Do you give Steak Knives with every fill up?
Excellent work Bear Jr.

Thank You Mike!!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Ya . I tell my Mom " You pre paid from 1960 to 1980 .

Yup---That works!!
So Bear Jr saves the receipts, and Mrs Bear deducts it from her pay when she does the Payroll for his businesses. Bear Jr doesn't use gas---All his stuff is Diesel.

Bear

Very Nice.
The fire extinguisher should be 20' away from the fueling station.
Sorry, Father and Son is kicking in. Father was 45 years FD and son just complected his first year.

Thank You FA!!
Yup---I think he's gonna move the extinguisher to the other side of the Overhead Door. It was there before he put the Gas Tank there. He had it there for the Big Trucks that come in & out of that entrance all the time. LOL---You gotta be able to get to the extinguisher if you have a fire there.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: Fueling Around
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky