My New Grandson...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

beer-b-q

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 1, 2007
Hi Everyone,

My Son Eric and his wife Star’s baby was born 2/18/2011. It was supposed to be on the 22[sup]nd[/sup] but the doctors decided to take it early.  It was delivered by Caesarian Section.

They had a baby boy and it was 7lb 14oz and was 19 inches long.  I am still waiting for the pictures and will send them as soon as he sends them to me…

They named him Nicholas Paul Clary, I was pushing them to name him Paul Kenneth Clary II after a great person,  ME...

Later.

Paul

Star and Nicholas Paul Clary Feb 18 2011 7:58 AM

3284fe7b_StarandNicholasPaulClaryFeb1820117-58AM.jpg

Nicholas Paul Clary
96ebd9a4_NicholasPaulClary.jpg

Proud Daddy Eric, Nicholas Paul Clary, & Momma Star...

cfb8d09c_EricNicholasPaulStarletteClary.jpg

Congrats Grandpa !!!!

Nothing like a nice, big, healthy, good looking, baby boy (or girl, if that's what's in the cards)!

Awesome cub !

Bear

Congrats Paul, I'm sure Grandma & Grampa will have a lot of fun spoiling the little guy. Best wishes to Mom & Dad!

Congratulations Paul, I know that you and your wife are cocked and primed to start spoiling Nicholas Paul.  My late grandfather always said of grand children, they are the best thing in the world, you can play with them and enjoy them all you want to and then send them home without feeling one bit bad!  So get ready and enjoy that fine boy!  Oh yeah, I don't think I would try smoked baby formula just yet!!!  LOL! Again, Congratulations Paul!

Your SMF Friend!

Barry 
biggrin.gif

Congrats Paul- like I said in the email grandkids are way better than kids

Congrats to you and the whole family

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky