1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

My New Grandson...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by beer-b-q, Feb 20, 2011.

1. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Epic Pitmaster OTBS Member

Hi Everyone,

My Son Eric and his wife Star’s baby was born 2/18/2011. It was supposed to be on the 22nd but the doctors decided to take it early.  It was delivered by Caesarian Section.

They had a baby boy and it was 7lb 14oz and was 19 inches long.  I am still waiting for the pictures and will send them as soon as he sends them to me…

They named him Nicholas Paul Clary, I was pushing them to name him Paul Kenneth Clary II after a great person,  ME...

Later.

Paul

Star and Nicholas Paul Clary Feb 18 2011 7:58 AM

[​IMG]

Nicholas Paul Clary[​IMG]

Proud Daddy Eric, Nicholas Paul Clary, & Momma Star...

[​IMG]

2. les3176

les3176 Master of the Pit

Thats wonderful paul!!! Congrats to you and the family!!!

3. rbranstner

rbranstner Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. daveomak

daveomak Epic Pitmaster OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Paul, Congrats on a new grandchild to spoil !!  It don't get any better than that.

5. Bearcarver

Bearcarver SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Group Lead OTBS Member

Congrats Grandpa !!!!

Nothing like a nice, big, healthy, good looking, baby boy (or girl, if that's what's in the cards)!

Awesome cub !

Bear

6. SmokinAl

SmokinAl SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Congrats Paul, I'm sure Grandma & Grampa will have a lot of fun spoiling the little guy. Best wishes to Mom & Dad!

7. jirodriguez

jirodriguez Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Grats Paul! Now you can be the proud Grandpa with a wallet full of photos! [​IMG]

8. chefrob

chefrob Master of the Pit OTBS Member

az
    congrats paul!

9. Congratulations Paul, I know that you and your wife are cocked and primed to start spoiling Nicholas Paul.  My late grandfather always said of grand children, they are the best thing in the world, you can play with them and enjoy them all you want to and then send them home without feeling one bit bad!  So get ready and enjoy that fine boy!  Oh yeah, I don't think I would try smoked baby formula just yet!!!  LOL! Again, Congratulations Paul!

Your SMF Friend!

Barry  [​IMG]

10. meateater

meateater Legendary Pitmaster SMF Premier Member

Congrats on the new smoking buddy Paul !!!

11. ellymae

ellymae Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Congrats on the new family mamber!

12. scarbelly

scarbelly Epic Pitmaster OTBS Member

Congrats Paul- like I said in the email grandkids are way better than kids

13. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Legendary Pitmaster Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Congrats Paul. Thats great

14. pineywoods

pineywoods SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member OTBS Admin SMF Premier Member

Congrats to you and the whole family

15. tyotrain

tyotrain Master of the Pit

Congrats to you and your family

16. ak1

ak1 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Congrats to you & your family.