My Mistress.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Very nice work SE! Those beans look tasty! Oh and I’m a hot and fast cooker as well, 265 is my go to for brisket, get 5-6 hours and then foil boat! Works every time!

Reactions: SmokinEdge
Nicely done Eric, that plate would surely hit the spot. I try my best to keep in on the smoker the whole way, but many a time I've had to revert to the oven for the finish.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: SmokinEdge
Looks good. I wish I had time to smoke a brisket
Thanks, I hear you about time. That’s where any kind of a basically set and forget smoker is handy. Yesterday I was running around the home like my hair was on fire. I wanted brisket and it’s been a while since I cooked one. A little prep time then into the pellet machine and all I did was look at temps as I went by doing other chores. The oven finish is another set and forget-ish machine. Just check with a probe to catch it just right for doneness. But yes time is always an issue for long cook bbq, but sometimes necessary.

Reactions: flatbroke
Nicely done Eric, that plate would surely hit the spot. I try my best to keep in on the smoker the whole way, but many a time I've had to revert to the oven for the finish.

Point for sure
Chris
Thank you Chris. Hot and fast with or without the oven finish just doesn’t develop that bark and deep flavor of low and slow, but the method is solid and produces a delicious product in the end.
I was way crunched for time but I really wanted brisket, so I crutched it and snuck one through the bushes. It was delicious just not super high end but still better than they serve up town here.

Reactions: gmc2003
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky