My Hot Suace Adventures

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

palladini

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
In mid August, I smoked some Jalepeno Peppers, some Serrano Peppers and some green and red Peppers. Then I cut them up, put them in a vinegar solution in canning jars and tonight, Nov 29, 2016 cooked some carrots, threw in some of the solution they sat in and some Apple Cider Vinegar and turned it into a sauce added some salt and it is GOOD!

I've made my own BBQ sauce (Jeff's sauce is definitely worth paying for his recipe!!), but never thought of making my own hot sauce. Your stuff looks great!

If you still buy hot sauce, as well as make it, I used to buy a LOT of stuff from this place:

http://www.peppers.com/store/hot-sauces/

I did eventually quit buying from them. The main reason is that my son went off to college (he loves hot sauce even more than I), but they kept packing the bottles in a way that caused them to break in transit and I got tired of having them send product to . I assume they have that problem fixed by now, and they would be worth trying. They used to have about 90% of the really good hot sauces.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky