My First

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

boatboy

Original poster
Nov 27, 2013
Hi everybody. Virgin smoker here. Just bought a MES 30 ( 20070910) from Walmart.com during their Black Friday sale and got it yesterday. I am in Northeastern TN and just fired it up. We have nearly an inch of overnight snow on the ground so call it dedication. We love BBQ and grilling so this will probably be one of our best purchases when we figure out what we are doing. Alot of info on this site, but it is easy to get lost in it too.

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything  ........
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

GARY in EAST TEXAS

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky