My first smokes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Gary Uk

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 2, 2018
Tried out my mes30 for the fist timet the weekend
DSC_8676.JPG

DSC_8677.JPG
DSC_8680.JPG

Did some ribs,corn and baked potatoes
Sunday I tried some chicken thighs
And tonight i made abt's

I have a long way to go compared to you guys but i'm enjoying the learning process

Looks really good from my vantage point. The question is how did you and your family/friends like it.

Point for sure.

Chris

Looks great! Chicken looks a little undercooked though. :p Did the jalapenos lose their heat? (Or, are those not jalapenos? I see yellow.) They were as tame as sweet peppers after I grilled mine. Haven't done them in the smoker yet. Soooo good though!

Looking darned good! It only gets better as you gather experience, so keep on smokin'!

Thanks for all your kind words guys
The chicken photo is before cooking , i didn't get a chance for the finished product :)
Everything tasted good though, the abt's were particularly nice

Everything looks absolutely awesome. You did very good for a first time run. Are you sure you aren't a ringer? It's only going to get better with time and some experience. Thanks for sharing.

George

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky