My first Ham and Whole chickens in my brand new smoker.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks pretty good. What kind of smoker did you get? Once you get one you look at the supermarket adds and the meat aisle in a whole different way.

I got a 30" master Built Elite......It is a Electric version.....and yes you are correct..i do look at the adds a whole new way....

Congratulations on your new smoker and you first smoke. Both are pretty cool. I have a MES 30, and once you get used to it, its a bunch of fun.

If you get a chance, click on the profile icon on the tool bar above and spend a min., if nothing else make sure and put in a way for folks to know about where you hang your hat. It helps a lot in discussions especially considering we have smokers here from all over the world.

Those pans sure have a lot of smiles in them, congrats.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky