My first go with my 360 air fryer.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Today I had time to give my new toy a try.

P1020360.JPG

And I wanted to try something easy.

P1070372.jpg

Store bought breaded chicken strips.

P1070373.jpg

Set the fryer to AirFry. And let it preheat.

P1070374.jpg

Let her go for the preset 18 minutes. Tested. And put it back in for 5 more minutes.

P1070376.jpg

Came out nice and crispy. Gave it a splash and stir of some wing sauce. And chowed down. I'm impressed with how this came out. The lil oven does pretty good with this.
Tonight I'll give it another go with a rotisserie pork.

The control knobs on your Power Air Fryer 360 are a bit different than the pushbutton on the Emeril. Nice little units anyhow. Did order up a couple extra crisper baskets.
20200101_163202.jpg

Looks real good Steve, Like. I've come to realize there's no room left in the kitchen for a air fryer, I have to cart stuff back and forth from the garage and pantry. as it is. RAY

Reactions: Steve H
Looks real good Steve, Like. I've come to realize there's no room left in the kitchen for a air fryer, I have to cart stuff back and forth from the garage and pantry. as it is. RAY

I put together a wire shelf unit for mine. I hate cluttered counter tops

Today I had time to give my new toy a try.

View attachment 427292

Let her go for the preset 18 minutes. Tested. And put it back in for 5 more minutes.

Looks Great Steve!!
Like.
However I have one tip for you that I notice in this Picture:
Put your Baking Pan on the Pizza Rack, right where it is---To catch Drips and/or Crumbs from food above. Much easier clean-up.

Bear

Looks Great Steve!!
Like.
However I have one tip for you that I notice in this Picture:
Put your Baking Pan on the Pizza Rack, right where it is---To catch Drips and/or Crumbs from food above. Much easier clean-up.

Bear

Thanks Bear. I had it there. But was wondering if that would effect the cooking process. So I took it out. I'll leave it in, in the future. It'll be in there tonight when I do that pork loin.

Thanks Bear. I had it there. But was wondering if that would effect the cooking process. So I took it out. I'll leave it in, in the future. It'll be in there tonight when I do that pork loin.

That is if the pan fits there with your Pork Loin. Mine fit with my Pork Loin, but just barely, after I tied it real tight & skewered it as straight as I could get it. Even then it was almost dragging the pan.

I think I might try a Pork Loin just laying in my Basket next time.
And No way will I try a Chicken on the Rotisserie!!----Maybe a Parakeet???

Bear

That is if the pan fits there with your Pork Loin. Mine fit with my Pork Loin, but just barely, after I tied it real tight & skewered it as straight as I could get it. Even then it was almost dragging the pan.

I think I might try a Pork Loin just laying in my Basket next time.
And No way will I try a Chicken on the Rotisserie!!----Maybe a Parakeet???

Bear

It will, I "test" fitted it last night. Taking no chances! I took your advice. And trimmed and tied it. I'm going to try a yard bird. A small one at some point.

They should fit nicely. I was thinking about one of those small boneless ButterBall turkey breast. They are only about 3 pounds.

They should fit nicely. I was thinking about one of those small boneless ButterBall turkey breast. They are only about 3 pounds.

I doubt you'll get that in with the Baking Pan in.
However I guess it's not that big a deal---It just might smoke a little from the drippings getting on the element and around that area. Gary did his without the Pan & he just opened the back door (Texas), when the Smoke alarm went off.
I'm thinking Dove or Pigeon. :emoji_baby_chick::emoji_baby_chick::emoji_butterfly::emoji_bat: Or Butterfly or Bat??

Bear

Last edited:
I doubt you'll get that in with the Baking Pan in.
However I guess it's not that big a deal---It just might smoke a little from the drippings getting on the element and around that area. Gary did his without the Pan & he just opened the back door (Texas), when the Smoke alarm went off.
I'm thinking Dove or Pigeon. :emoji_baby_chick::emoji_baby_chick::emoji_butterfly::emoji_bat:

Bear
Maybe just try with rack under no baking pan, foil on with a bunch of slits to allow heat thru but will still catch a lot of drippings before getting to the elements.

Thats the 1st thing I cooked on my rotisserie. It took an hour and 45 minutes at 350 in my Cosori oven but YMMV. I foiled up the baking pan and the funny thing was I didn't get a single drip until I probed it to check temp 5 minutes before it was done.

Thats the 1st thing I cooked on my rotisserie. It took an hour and 45 minutes at 350 in my Cosori oven but YMMV. I foiled up the baking pan and the funny thing was I didn't get a single drip until I probed it to check temp 5 minutes before it was done.

Great! And your oven appears to have the same size interior. Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky