My bride bought me a couple of spooky cutting boards!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

crankybuzzard

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 4, 2014
Montague County, TX
For several seasons we watched Bates Motel on cable. It was a cool show and when it ended I figured it was all over.

Well, we returned from vacation and had 2 boxes that had been delivered. My bride bid on, and won, the 2 cutting boards that one of the main characters, Norma, used on the set on a regular basis!

I won't use them, but they'll look pretty cool in one of my display cases.

Charlie, Those are so cool. I didn't watch the TV show, but the movie was great. Let when the shower curtain is available. LOL

That is awesome!  I loved the show.  It was very unique and done very well for the unusual and messed up themes that were kicked around.  The writing, characters, and the acting made it all feel very human no matter how tough the content got.

Time to start looking for some "IT" props with the movie remake coming out 
devil.gif

Loved the movie.

That's a great pick up by the wife.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky