My Best Ribs Yet..... Baby Backs Q' Vue

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mkriet

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 21, 2015
Dayton, OH
Made some baby backs on the WSM yesterday for the parents.  These were some meaty suckers, and they turned out perfect.  Started out with some mustard, and Jeff's rub.  I cooked them on the WSM for about 3 hours at 250, and I used all hickory wood.  Then wrapped them in foil along with some squeeze butter and brown sugar, and put back on for about an hour.  Removed them from the foil, and lightly sauced with some sweet baby rays.  Let set on the smoker for another 15-20 mins, and voila.  I couldn't be happier with the color or the bone pull these ribs had.  Oh yeah, and they tasted excellent, with just the perfect tenderness.  They were just a hair short of fall off the bone, which is exactly how I like them.  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky