My Avatar

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

billclarkson

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Sep 6, 2006
Refugio, Texas
I do hope that my avatar or Marine photo and it's sayings does not offend anyone. I served 20 years in the service and i am very proud of my time in the Marines. Semper Fi to all.

Semper Fi, Soldier!! I thank you for your service to our great country. I'm honored to be in your presence. Not offended!!

I'm sure not offended
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Bill
Why would you even think you would be offending anyone????
There are a lot of active military...retired military..ex-military..from all branches, from all conflicts, past and present, here...be proud for what you have done for yourself and your country...if anyone doesn't like it ..well then thats their problem...
I too am proud to have served in the US NAVY during Vietnam Era ..(69-72)..
CTT2-USNSG...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
eagleglobeanchor.gif

If anyone takes offense they are on the wrong forum! Most of us here either have served are are currently serving in one branch of the service or another and are also VERY proud of it!

And those who did not serve for one reason or another are still very supportive of those who have served or are still serving!

Semper Fi Leather Neck!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Thanks one and all for your very kind words. And with that then the photo will be attached to me. Happy smokin' one and all.

Wouldn't it be nice if someone didn't like it. Katey bar the door!

I don't know you from Adam, or anyone else here(somewhat). If you ever, EVER, feel like you would not be wanted since you serve our country, then they can honestly rot in hell.

PUff out your chest and say "HEY, YOUR WELCOME!!!".

I am proud, honored, and thankful for what you and everyone else that defends our country has done for us.

From the bottom of my heart, to each and everyone of you who serve our country. THANKYOU!

Not many things I'm serious about, but this is one of them.

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Now...........who wants another beer.
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

DAMN PROUD to have you here Bill, Ex Boastswain Mate 1st class 1970-1974 Gulf Of Tonkin Vietnam 2 tours. Hold your head high & walk proud!!!

Bill, your avatar looks good to me!! You won't get a complaint from this Moderator!!

Carry On!!

I have not been in this place for too long but one thing is for sure. Your all some real patriotic and down home folks. I was proud to serve my country, and now i am proud to be a part of this family. Thank you one and all.

From an ordinary civilian, thank you. Thank you for keeping watch over me and my neighbors. All of our service men and women are so valuable to this nation. Those who don't appreciate what you do can take a flyin' leap.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky