My 2cents on the latest pork trend...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I will have to give those a try. They are making my mouth water. Got some company coming for the holiday - Seems like the right thing to do !
Ho Ho Ho !

Last edited:
This definitely seems to be a trend! I decided to give these a shot last weekend, but my smoker is undergoing some winter upgrades/repairs, so I did them in the oven, and how they turned out...well...lets just say I gave them to 4 people and that was enough to get me roped into making them for 3 different Christmas parties this weekend. People go nuts for these things! and I haven't even had them smoked yet! I've just been using smoked sausage and smoked bacon. I cant wait to see how they are from the smoker, hopefully in January!

Nice Ima do these for christmas looks amazing
drool.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky