• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

MUSHROOM JACK FATTIE

gmc2003

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
I'm not a fan of schrooms, but that fattie look great. Nicely done

Point for sure
Chris

dannylang

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 19, 2014
Man that a good looking fat tie, have not done one of those in a while.
dannylang

Sowsage

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Oct 18, 2017
Man that a good looking fat tie, have not done one of those in a while.
dannylang
Thanks! I hadn't done one in a while before this one. I keep trying to think of how to do a breakfast one. That will be the next one i do

zosick

Joined Mar 24, 2011
Your bacon weave skill are killer I just looked down and saw the massive wood I've been splitting. To smoke with.

Awesome job guy

Brokenhandle

Smoke Blower
Joined Nov 9, 2019
That fattie looks great. I'm like many others and haven't tried one yet but need to! Loved the filling. Only thing is I would need to have my wife do the stuffing... I can't hardly fill a soft shelled tortilla and be able to get it wrapped up

Ryan

Sowsage

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Oct 18, 2017
That fattie looks great. I'm like many others and haven't tried one yet but need to! Loved the filling. Only thing is I would need to have my wife do the stuffing... I can't hardly fill a soft shelled tortilla and be able to get it wrapped up

Ryan
Lol! Well ill tell you it was not easy getting all that stuffed in there! Try it out you wont be disappointed!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks