• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Munchies

ritchierich

Smoke Blower
Joined Feb 15, 2014
Sunny and 13deg.! ABT s with lil smokies and cream cheese. Wings and some queso dip.
250 temp. Using lumberjack cherry wood pellets. Rectec 700
I just read a thread about rolling bacon on here for the abt s and yes it works great. Thank you for the technique simple as it is. I never thought of that.

Attachments

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Those ABTs ares tarting to look real good.
Yeah, rolling bacon really helps.
Gary

SmokinGame

Smoking Fanatic
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 11, 2018
Love the ABT's!! When you see them, it sure is easier to go out in the cold to tend the smoke.

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 17, 2020
Food looks great. WAY too much of that white stuff around you though.
Jim

thirdeye

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 1, 2019
You have it all going on.... looks great. Pounding bacon between sheets of clear wrap works too.

kOxUlYT.jpg

ritchierich

Smoke Blower
Joined Feb 15, 2014
Sunny and 13deg.! ABT s with lil smokies and cream cheese. Wings and some queso dip.
250 temp. Using lumberjack cherry wood pellets. Rectec 700
I just read a thread about rolling bacon on here for the abt s and yes it works great. Thank you for the technique simple as it is. I never thought of that.

Attachments

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.