MULE'S GRILLED GARDEN LUNCH....IT'S 5 OCLOCK SOME WHERE.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by themule69, Jul 10, 2013.

1. A simple grilled lunch. I had fresh squash, mators and jalapenos from the garden. My cured and smoke bacon.

It was a quick ABT with honey and cream cheese, Half a slice of my own bacon.

Sliced yellow squash, drizzled with EVOO then sprinkled with kosher salt and fresh course ground black pepper.

Brats

Sliced mators and kosher salt.

Then we get to the bottle in the back. It's good stuff and will make you do your happy dance [​IMG]  .

Happy smoken. and hope everyone has a Great day.

David

2. kathrynn

kathrynn Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Looks great Mule!  (You doing okay right now???)

Kat

3. Thanks Kat. Yes Mam I am doing well. Thanks for asking

David

4. fwismoker

fwismoker Master of the Pit

It's tough to keep a guy down that drinks mule piss...Right David?

5. Hello David. Glad to see you back.  I hope the family is doing well.  Good lookin eats my friend.  Keep Smokin!

Danny

6. I make the mule piss! Pretty tasty stuff

7. Thanks Danny

8. bearcarver

bearcarver Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Nice Lunch David !!!  MMMMMmmmmm..........!!!

Our Maters didn't turn Red up here yet !!

My Bacon & Lettuce is patiently waiting!!

Bear

9. Thanks Bear.

10. Hiya David, those look very nice hors-d'oeuvres.

Gary

11. Thanks Gary. But i have no clue what the last part of that says.

Happy smoken.

David

12. webowabo

webowabo Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Mule piss huh.. I like a good happy dance ;) oh.. food looks good too :biggrin:

13. I think it's like Spanish Tapas, a few different items, a selection - as opposed to a large main meal (i think) (i hope!) [​IMG]

14. Ok here is a pic of the mule piss.

Yes their is something in their. It will have a nice color and taste after it's rest

15. webowabo

Alcohol (whisky? bourbon? ) I have a friend that her dad makes some fermented cherry moonshine s&$t.... and holy crap.. 1oz of that pure alcohol. . That you MUST sip is all you need to happy happy happy dance.. hewont tell me his process... buts he starts months before its ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. I just smoke and deep fry a turkey for him each holiday and he gives me a .750 bottle that last all year long... I would love to make some batches... but I already drink enough.. lol

16. What's the tracking number on the FedEx box of yummies you are sending that to me in Mule?   Overnight shipping I hope!     Looks good..

17. I better not say what is in it. That is a differant forum. But look at my name and then the oak barrel. It is the good stuff!!!!

18. webowabo

Ill believe you mule.. however ... a quick google search of 'Arkansas mule piss' #1 search item is a cocktail recipe. And being a bartender for the last 17 years... its a absolute horrible cocktail..and im sitting at a bar right now and just made the said recipe and its horrible!

It will be the drink I purchase for the people I really don't like for now on... lol

19. Ok stay with me here. This will take a couple of post to get to the end. What does it say on the oak barrel?

20. Miss Chick

It is gone. I can overnight it to you in the morning. [​IMG]