MULE'S GRILLED GARDEN LUNCH....IT'S 5 OCLOCK SOME WHERE.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

themule69

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
A simple grilled lunch. I had fresh squash, mators and jalapenos from the garden. My cured and smoke bacon.

It was a quick ABT with honey and cream cheese, Half a slice of my own bacon.

Sliced yellow squash, drizzled with EVOO then sprinkled with kosher salt and fresh course ground black pepper.

Brats

Sliced mators and kosher salt.

Then we get to the bottle in the back. It's good stuff and will make you do your happy dance 
nana2.gif

Happy smoken. and hope everyone has a Great day.

David

Nice Lunch David !!!  MMMMMmmmmm..........!!!

Our Maters didn't turn Red up here yet !!

My Bacon & Lettuce is patiently waiting!!

Bear

Alcohol (whisky? bourbon? ) I have a friend that her dad makes some fermented cherry moonshine s&$t.... and holy crap.. 1oz of that pure alcohol. . That you MUST sip is all you need to happy happy happy dance.. hewont tell me his process... buts he starts months before its ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. I just smoke and deep fry a turkey for him each holiday and he gives me a .750 bottle that last all year long... I would love to make some batches... but I already drink enough.. lol

Alcohol (whisky? bourbon? ) I have a friend that her dad makes some fermented cherry moonshine s&$t.... and holy crap.. 1oz of that pure alcohol. . That you MUST sip is all you need to happy happy happy dance.. hewont tell me his process... buts he starts months before its ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. I just smoke and deep fry a turkey for him each holiday and he gives me a .750 bottle that last all year long... I would love to make some batches... but I already drink enough.. lol
I better not say what is in it. That is a differant forum. But look at my name and then the oak barrel. It is the good stuff!!!!

Ill believe you mule.. however ... a quick google search of 'Arkansas mule piss' #1 search item is a cocktail recipe. And being a bartender for the last 17 years... its a absolute horrible cocktail..and im sitting at a bar right now and just made the said recipe and its horrible!

It will be the drink I purchase for the people I really don't like for now on... lol

Ill believe you mule.. however ... a quick google search of 'Arkansas mule piss' #1 search item is a cocktail recipe. And being a bartender for the last 17 years... its a absolute horrible cocktail..and im sitting at a bar right now and just made the said recipe and its horrible!

It will be the drink I purchase for the people I really don't like for now on... lol
Ok stay with me here. This will take a couple of post to get to the end. What does it say on the oak barrel?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky