Mrs Bear’s Chicken Pie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Mrs Bear’s Chicken Pie

This was Good Stuff, and lasted us a Few Days.
Mrs Bear used a Bag of Frozen Mixed Veggies, such as Peas, Green Beans, and Carrots, and she cut up a bunch of Taters.
I also ran some Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts through the Sous Vide for her, and she chopped that up for the mix.
Then she seasoned that & cooked it up real good.
Then she put a sheet of Crescent Dough on it & Baked it until nice & Brown.
It was Great, and like I said, it lasted us for a few days.
I’d get tired of this kind of meal pretty fast, but it’s great for now & then. IMHO
A Real Belly Warmer!!

Thanks for looking,

Bear

Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts:
IMG_4374.jpg

In my Sous Vide Supreme Rack & Ready for a Bath:
IMG_4376.jpg

All Chopped up, Mixed with Taters & Veggies, and seasoned & Cooked:
IMG_4377.jpg

Closer Look:
IMG_4378.jpg

Gotta put a Lid on it:
IMG_4379.jpg

Covered:
IMG_4380.jpg

Baked until Brown:
IMG_4382.jpg

Looks like there was a Bear after it. Probably Big Paw-Prints around somewhere:
IMG_4383.jpg

Bear's first Helping (Before my Black Pepper):
IMG_4384.jpg

Looks good. We like Chicken Pot Pies

Gary

The wifey usually does a chicken pot pie or two this time of year. We just got done with a meat pie that was real good. So I suppose the chicken will be next. Looks real good Bear.

Point for sure
Chris

looks like some tasty stuff there bear (mrs. bear), if my chickens don't start laying eggs soon I think I know where one or two might end up now. oh yeah I forgot they're the mrs. pets though

The wifey usually does a chicken pot pie or two this time of year. We just got done with a meat pie that was real good. So I suppose the chicken will be next. Looks real good Bear.

Point for sure
Chris

Thank You Chris!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks great as usual. I havnt had this or shepards pie for a long time.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky