Mr. T

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Glad to see you're coming around !!!

We missed your Great posts!!!

Hang in there, Buddy!!

Bear

Tom, I am sorry I missed the original post on this and grateful you are feeling better.

I should let you know how much I have appreciated your posts.

Disco

Did they save the pieces to smoke later?

Get better, sending ya all the positive energy I can muster. 
Nope, put everything back.

Tom
Tom I'll sneak some smoke into your IV. Get well soon Tom, we miss ya. Keith
Hum, smoked saline solution.  Thanks to you and humdinger,  I'm thinking "Smoke Flavored Pork on the Hoof".

Tom
Welcome back Tom. Glad to hear that you are getting around and recovering. Looking forward to seeing you posting some of your great smokes and cures.
Thanks ds, good to be back.

Tom
Glad you're feeling better Tom. Heck you timed it well, its about to turn fall and get some cool crisp weather where you can sit around the fire and mend. All ya need is a comfy chair, a fireplace and one of those crockery jugs filled with something to make ya mend faster. Set your critter gun by the door and come spring you'll come outta hibernation and be doing cartwheels!

Good to hear from you.
Thanks, sounds like just what the doctor ordered.

Tom
Tom - It's good to see that you're getting better, and that you're back. Keep plugging.

BTW, how are those hams doing?
Thanks dls.  The hams are doing just fine.  Hope to do a tester in the near future.

Tom
Glad to see you're coming around !!!

We missed your Great posts!!!

Hang in there, Buddy!!

Bear
Thanks Bear.  Have been enjoying your post also.

Tom
Tom, I am sorry I missed the original post on this and grateful you are feeling better.

I should let you know how much I have appreciated your posts.

Disco
Double thanks to you Big D.

Tom
Glad to hear you're doing better! Take it easy does it!
Thanks, I am.

Tom
Good to see you back Tom! 

I've been absent a lot myself lately but only because of work....Get well soon!

Bill
Thanks, good to be back, Bill.

Tom

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky