Moved from Fort Lauderdale to Gainesville

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dougmays

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Nov 18, 2010
Gainesville, FL
Howdy All!

Just letting my forum family know that I have packed up my bags in busy Fort Lauderdale and moved back up closer to home in Gainesville, FL. Looking forward to the slower paced life again and new career and personal opportunities. 

Looking forward to meeting some of the local forum members on here. I will continue to host the South Florida Gathering as well.

Howdy All!

Just letting my forum family know that I have packed up my bags in busy Fort Lauderdale and moved back up closer to home in Gainesville, FL. Looking forward to the slower paced life again and new career and personal opportunities.

Looking forward to meeting some of the local forum members on here. I will continue to host the South Florida Gathering as well.
Gainesville is a nice area Doug, your now in the middle of the area to host the South Florida Gathering and not to far if you ever go up to the North Florida Gathering.
thumb1.gif

Gainesville is a nice area Doug, your now in the middle of the area to host the South Florida Gathering and not to far if you ever go up to the North Florida Gathering.
thumb1.gif
Unfortunately the NFG lands on the same weekend as a local charity event i participate in every year up here in Citrus County...so unless one of those events moves ill miss it :(

Glad to be back home though! Grew up around here and went to UF for 5 years

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky