Mountain man breakfast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yes sir that looks great Peachey! Just got a Dutch oven from Santa tonight and am interested in that liner . What the world ?
Make those liners in different sizes for different Dutch oven sizes. It does make clean up a breeze!

Ryan

Looks great Peachy! I was wondering why you didn't cook in a divot as well, in a shallow hole in the ground.

That looks like one fantastic breakfast / brunch or even supper to me! Merry Christmas Peachey
Thank you. Merry Christmas to you Jcam.

Dang! My stomach is growling waiting for dinner, and now all I want is breakfast! Great job!
Lol. What’s for breakfast?

Now that's what I call breakfast!! Merry Christmas, Peachy.
Thank you and Merry Christmas to you also.

Looks really good Peachey. Merry Christmas to you, Katy and the kids.
Thank you Gator240 and a Merry Christmas to you and your family as well.

5 qt and I like that analogy lol
Awesome!
Looks great, and a fun cook.

Merry Christmas

David
Thank you. Merry Christmas
Make those liners in different sizes for different Dutch oven sizes. It does make clean up a breeze!

Ryan
They are definitely the way to go. I think they are overpriced but still very handy.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
I've got the same question.
Looks like Steve answered the question. I’ve personally never seen or done such a thing.

Looks great Peachy! I was wondering why you didn't cook in a divot as well, in a shallow hole in the ground.
Never seen or heard of such a thing. Does the ground not smother the coals?

Never seen or heard of such a thing. Does the ground not smother the coals?

FXF3C8THJGE66KS.jpg

Not my picture. But it gives you the idea. I've done this many times while camping. It really does a good job.

Reactions: DanMcG
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky