Mothers Day Rib with Q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinbo

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 11, 2010
Midland, Tx
Decided to cook some baby backs and spare ribs mothers day weekend and just now got to post the pics. Any comments or tips are greatly appreciated. Thanks to all and have a wonderful weekend.

Forgot to take pictures of them after I cut them up, but they were awesome.

Daddy-O!!!!!!!!! I'm guessing 16lbs of BB's and 15+ lbs spares...quite a feed!

Looks fine to me, brother! Like that rig, too.

Thanks for sharing a sweet smoke!

Eric

Thanks man, my family loves ribs. I got my smoker for Christmas from my awesome in-laws and can't quit smoking.

Tips?? Shucks man, the only tip I have is, SEND ME SOME!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Almost forgot to tell everyone that I used hickory with a little mesquite thrown in for wood. Its hard to get hickory in Midland TX but the the flavor is out of this world. Mesquite is just laying everywhere here and so I threw a couple logs on to.

Haven't been here in awhile and the 1st thing I see is this beautiful grub!!!!!!
Awesome!!

I just had to join this group today when I saw your ribs! Would you care to give out the recipe for whatever it is you put on those ribs? I am still a virgin when it comes to this smoking stuff! I just purchased a Char-Broil Big Easy, Cooker, Smoker, and Grill, and really look forward to trying some new recipes.

I used mustard, Jeff's Rub, to start. Then I used the 3-2-1 method and put a finishing sauce on it the last hour. I just started smoking myself in December and learned a great deal from this forum. Good Luck and have fun!!!

Yes I agree the only thing thats missing is ME at dining room table. Now those ribs look fantanstic and I can just image what they taste like..........OUCH !!!!!! thats my arm
points.gif
Have to be awarded to you for this smoke.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky