• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

"Mother in law asked for it" with pictures

bellarozes

Joined Mar 1, 2021
I love a good warm bacon dressing for baby spinach. Just crisp up some chopped bacon, keep about a generous teaspoon of the bacon fat in the pan, add a drizzle of olive oil to it, and use it to soften up some chopped shallot

Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox

Last edited:

DRKsmoking

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 27, 2021
I love a good warm bacon dressing for baby spinach. Just crisp up some chopped bacon, keep about a generous teaspoon of the bacon fat in the pan, add a drizzle of olive oil to it, and use it to soften up some chopped shallot
hi bellarozes, not sure if this is where you wanted this response, but no problem. I have done this also. read post than reply in wrong post...no harm unless you really needed to answer some ones question elsewhere
David

Winterrider

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 29, 2018
Sounds like a sweet lady, and You treat her as such.
I remember when we use to stop at my gpa's and he would offer us up a beer. He had them in a milk pail in the entry, never cold. We would laugh about it and enjoy us a warm beer :emoji_relaxed:

DRKsmoking

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 27, 2021
Sounds like a sweet lady, and You treat her as such.
I remember when we use to stop at my gpa's and he would offer us up a beer. He had them in a milk pail in the entry, never cold. We would laugh about it and enjoy us a warm beer :emoji_relaxed:
Thanks Winterrider for the like. Yes she is a sweet lady, nice about the memories about gpa's warm beer.
Thank you
David

Jabiru

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 5, 2019
Sensational meal, the menu just gives that extra touch. Nice work.

DRKsmoking

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 27, 2021
Sensational meal, the menu just gives that extra touch. Nice work.
Thanks Jabiru, I thought it would be fun to make it and send it to her . To make if feel a little more than her regular visits, and add a little fun to it
Thanks for the like
David

forktender

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 10, 2008
The title of this thread cracks me up.:emoji_astonished::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy:
Great looking grub!!!:emoji_thumbsup:

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 17, 2020
DRKsmoking DRKsmoking yeah, your doing your best to set the bar pretty high for us son-in-laws out here. Excellent idea and a wonderful cook up. Kuddos to you brother!
Jim

DRKsmoking

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 27, 2021
DRKsmoking DRKsmoking yeah, your doing your best to set the bar pretty high for us son-in-laws out here. Excellent idea and a wonderful cook up. Kuddos to you brother!
Jim
Thanks Jim for the like, and sorry was not my intentions to set the bar so high, as a new to smoking guy, i was just trying to involve MIL because she was coming out anyway. But thought a Menu invite would make her feel like it was more of a her weekend.

Ha Ha
Thanks everyone for the likes and for thinking the menu was a good idea

David

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 17, 2020
Thanks Jim for the like, and sorry was not my intentions to set the bar so high, as a new to smoking guy, i was just trying to involve MIL because she was coming out anyway. But thought a Menu invite would make her feel like it was more of a her weekend.

Ha Ha
Thanks everyone for the likes and for thinking the menu was a good idea

David
Oh man just yanking your leg. Was a excellent idea and expertly executed.
Jim

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.