Morning from PA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ellymae

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Mar 21, 2009
Southeastern PA
Stumbled on this site while looking on info on curing bacon. I look forward to increasing my knowledge and adding some info of my own.
Thanks - L-M

Welcome aboard and hopefully soon the site will be back to what it used to be and hopefully even better. But right now it's going thought some growing pains and such.

A big welcome to you from all of us here! We are Earth's single best repository of information and advice for smoking and barbecuing food.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Welcome to the forum. You've found the right place for any information pertaining to smoking meats. Glad to have you aboard.

Welcome neighbor (I'm in Jersey). Glad you were able to stumble across the site. I love this place, have learned so much. Everyone is friendly and helpful.

Welcome to the SMF. You will not regret being here. Please don't worry about asking question. The people here just can't wait to help you. Where about are you? I'm in Philly.

Good to see you L-M! Folks, L-M is a very talented smoker and a great addition to the forum.
icon_cool.gif

Thanks for the welcome.
I am just outside of Kennett Square in beautiful Southern Chester County.

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. Have fun and happy smoking

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky