More Vortex Chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

RiversideSm0ker

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 30, 2018
Riverside, Cal
So in honor of today’s playoff games I made up some more vortex chicken. I tossed on some Italian sausages as well. We had some chips and guacamole plus several salsas. To cut the heat a bit we had cottage cheese as well. Here are a couple of shots. I hope all of your teams kicked some butt today.
EE937BA8-3AEA-498C-8E73-7603F2B2982E.jpeg FB27A8CC-5D66-45BD-83C4-AA5C742533A0.jpeg
G

That looks like some great ballgame chow! I could go for one of those Italian sausages on a bun right now. Like, RAY

Yummy looking chicken! I’m assuming you were rooting for the 49ers? Congrats on them making it to the championship game.

That looks like some great ballgame chow! I could go for one of those Italian sausages on a bun right now. Like, RAY
Ray,

you would not have been disappointed. The sausages were better than expected. The casings were perfectly crisp. I think that next time the only difference will be to sear them first then let them ride on the edges until 165 IT.
G

Yummy looking chicken! I’m assuming you were rooting for the 49ers? Congrats on them making it to the championship game.
I was indeed pulling for the Niners. I was kind of looking forward to one more face off with Seattle but not this year. That Packers Seahawks game turned out great though. The chicken was excellent. I used kickin chicken rub from Weber. That was really a great choice. I would definitely recommend it for grilled chicken anytime.
G

Nice job on those chickadee parts and sausage. I love using the Vortex.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky