More Kielbasa

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I sliced up some of this kielbasa and cooked it up with taters, onion, mushrooms, and threw some broccoli in there. Even though the spices in the sausage were minimal, the flavor was front and center. A solid kielbasa recipe I will make more of for sure.

Nice looking sausage Doug.
Does it end up with a sweet flavor with all the sugar, or is it lost with the salt?
I don't think I've ever seen a polish sausage with much more than 0.1%

Nice looking sausage Doug.
Does it end up with a sweet flavor with all the sugar, or is it lost with the salt?
I don't think I've ever seen a polish sausage with much more than 0.1%

The original recipe called for 1% sugar and 1.8% salt. I went with 1.5% salt and 0.75% sugar because I find it to be a pretty good balance ...... not overly sweet nor salty.

Reactions: DanMcG
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky