Monday's Pulled/Chopped pork w/qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
Made pork for the guys at out Men's retreat. Did the norm of covering with spice rub. I didnt have the amount of time I needed to do these at 225 so I cooked at 250. At 11 hrs It was only at 185 internal so that kinda forced my hand on what I had to do. So we pulled them and pulled as much as we could then I chopped the rest. I thought I got more pictures but only found this one.

http://photobucket.com

Everything turned out great. Juicy and tasty food. I also made a Caroline Gold Mustard Sauce that Pineywoods provided me and some of the beans I make. Everything was great.

Brian,

It looks great from here too!

Now you know it looks great from two places in Southeast PA!

Bear

It looks good from Fl too!!!

it also looks good from northeast pa if you are keeping score
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

It looks good from Fl too!!!
care to share that carolina gold finishing sauce recipe?

icon_cool.gif

It looks even better from the other side of Florida to. You know the side by the Gator field "The Swamp"

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky