• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Monday Night Football Menu with Q-View

big lew bbq

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 9, 2012
Had some buddies over for the Monday Night game and thought I would smoke a few things to munch on!

I would have posted this last night but I am regretfully a Lions fan and needed a whole 24 hours to calm down and talk myself off the ledge!!!

Anyways Enjoy.

Jalapenos stuffed w/ Lean Turkey Sausage w/ Monterey Jack and  Cheddar Cheese.

Smoke @ 225 for 1.5 Hrs.

Wood: Hickory, Oak and Cherry

Raw Tail On Shrimp and my own recipe Creole Rub and a thin layer of my BBQ Sauce.

Smoked for 1 hr @ 225.

Wood: Hickory, Oak and Cherry

Ready for the smoker.

About to rub in the Fresh Ground Pepper into the Rib eyes!

The Rib Eyes were eaten pretty much off the grill so I never got a pic of the finished product, I owe you all a finished Rib Eye Pic.

Here is the Shrimp and Jalepano

YEP!

O Yea!

Thanks!

bigr314

Meat Mopper
Joined Jun 4, 2011
Very nice. Great football food.Must have had a bunch of friends over.

tritowner

Fire Starter
Joined Aug 25, 2012
Everything looks great but I am curious about the shrimp, how did those turn out?  I love seafood and normally buy a bunch for New Year's Eve, so you may have given me a new idea. 

palladini

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 23, 2013
Is it football season?  I missed, although in my opinion, I missed nothing.

Nascar and Rodeo are the only things, both of which are not sports, that I am interested in.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.