Monday Morning Brekky!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That’s a hell of a breakfast Ray! I need a nap just looking at, now I know how you must of felt after eating. Really digging that potato pancake too!

Thanks Joe! I kind of think taters for breakfast, whether country fried with peppers and onions, hash browns, or a tater pancake, seem to just kick the entire meal up a notch. Thank you for the Like my friend, I do appreciate it. RAY

That is one heck of a Breakfast fit for a King, Ray! I'm fighting the urge to use more colorful metaphors to describe it, lol. Everything about it is great. Very hungry now. Great work.

Thanks Mike! I'm sitting here a day later thinking of doing it all over again. I do have to go out and do a little grocery shopping later, I'll put everything on hold until I wake up more. Thank you for the Like Mike, I appreciate it. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky