Momma requested

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigfurmn

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 25, 2016
Farmington, MN
Fajitas on a whim. (Thanks SIL). So I started cutting up onion, peppers and chicken. A little Kinders fajita rub and Chile Verde rub added to the mix. Onto the flat top for a few. Then the (store bought shhh) tortillas. I thought it was ok, momma thought it was great. Score me! Nothing with it, she asked about black beans and rice well after i should have started then m. She was still happy.
I'll call it a win.
20230321_200746.jpg
20230321_192727.jpg

Looks great. When I saw the Kwik Trip gas powering your griddle, I had to go back and look to see what state you were in. I knew you had to be close. :emoji_laughing::emoji_earth_americas:

JC :emoji_cat:

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Looks great. When I saw the Kwik Trip gas powering your griddle, I had to go back and look to see what state you were in. I knew you had to be close. :emoji_laughing::emoji_earth_americas:

JC :emoji_cat:
Yeah I actually have one right at the entrance to my neighborhood so even if I run out mid-cook its only a ten minute down time to change it out. Now I have to figure out how to top that tonight with dinner!

Reactions: JC in GB
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky