MLB

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
He was actually in the House of Rep AND Senate.
And I think ‘cuckoo’ is a prerequisite for those jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: MJB05615
Royals win home opener,14-10, against Texas in 4 hour and 26 minute, 8 1/2 inning game. Wow, what a game! I'm so glad baseball is back.

Reactions: MJB05615
Mets-Nationals postponed due to Covid concerns on the Nationals. I'm glad it's back though.

Since my Mets had their entire opening weekend ruined by the Nationals I had to make the most of the OTHER important spring Opening Day...
167448293_10216427060023800_6708510477051141429_n.jpg

Which led to a good Good Friday dinner! :emoji_blush:
168381905_10216434384846916_7557950125320206755_n.jpg

Since my Mets had their entire opening weekend ruined by the Nationals I had to make the most of the OTHER important spring Opening Day...
View attachment 491823
Which led to a good Good Friday dinner! :emoji_blush:
View attachment 491825
Nice catch fellow Mets Sufferer, er Fan, lol. I've been waiting for this season to start with more hope than in many years. Hope they don't disappoint.

BRAVES WIN BRAVES WIN BRAVES WIN
Yes they did. I'm surprised it was such a blowout. Gotta give them credit beating the superior Dodgers and the Cheating Astros against most odds. They suffered several injuries and still won. Impressive.

Yes they did. I'm surprised it was such a blowout. Gotta give them credit beating the superior Dodgers and the Cheating Astros against most odds. They suffered several injuries and still won. Impressive.

Absolutely!! Congrats to the Braves!
I don't even like them, but I was rooting for the Braves.
I just wish they would stop the stupid "Chop-Chop" thing. It's so annoying!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky