Mile High Rub and Sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
you got it.....I'd love to get togethor and smoke some....
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif
we have not been back since the little ladys mom passed away and we had to run back, but that was a bad time........

Used to frequent that intersection alot. When I was still in school that was the only place to go for lunch. It has changed quite a bit since then, there is a Lowes where the Walmart used to be.

Dillon, is that the same as the Frisco competition. I would love to be able to make a que fine enough to enter but I am def still in the amatuer stage. I'd be up for a local amatuer comp. We should work on getting this together.

We might have to. I am going to Europe at the end of July for 2 weeks so I will need to fill up on as much bbq prior to then as possible.

With everything else in there the cayenne really doesn't hold all that much heat. Don't get me wrong, it is spicey but not overpowering. Then again I love hot food so maybe my sense of heat is skewed.

If you're like me, you are constantly dissatisfied with the heat content of most eateries in the Denver area. With the exception of 3 Mile Island at Hooters, I don't think there is a resturaunt in town that serves good tasting hot food. Now don't get me wrong, there are places that just serve habanero sauce just for heat, but there is no real taste to it. Anyway, end of rant, carry on!

Have you ever been to America's on Illiff and Quebec (Evans and Yosemite - depending on which direction you come from). It's in the Big Lots shopping center. The have awesome wings, my favorite in town. They have a sauce called Dante's Inferno that is pretty hot and, depending on the cook that day, tastes good too. I usually prefer my wings with more flavor thatn heat but if I am ever in the mood for "Hot" wings I get Dante. Great Happy Hour too, 4 to 6:30 and 11 to Close - 19 cent wings, half price apps, $2 23 ounce beers, $1.50 Root Beer Barrel shots (mmmm). Don't work there, but used to go 4 times a week, now down to about 4 times a month.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky