Midwest smoker!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrandonBBQ

Original poster
Jun 10, 2019
Hey what's happening everyone? New to the forum, been lurking and smoking for a few years now. Reside in Warsaw Indiana, a couple hours east of Chicago.

I have a WSM 18.5 and a Masterbuilt Electric but am getting ready to build a serious, commercial size stick burner that eventually will go on the back of a food trailer I'll be opening in 3 years.

Happy smokin!

Welcome aboard fellow Hoosier! When you get that monster rollin, let us know where you'll be so we can join ya for lunch/dinner!

Hey Brandon,

Sounds like we both have ambitious plans for the future, although I'm at an earlier stage than yourself. Love the sound of a food truck so I wish you all the luck in the world. Do you have a Facebook or Instagram account we can follow?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky