Mexican Seasoned Pork Loin Chops W/ Chipotle Cream Sauce (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That’s a fine collection of pepper powders! I’ll bet it’s got some kick. I definitely plan on doing some of the chipotle cream sauce when I’m feeling better. The meal looks 5 star Robert.

Glad to know you survived without Heat Stroke.😊The meal looks Great! The variety of chiles used adds a great depth of flavor. The Sauce sounds good too...JJ

Looks great Robert. I will be trying that seasoning. Thanks for sharing. Just got back from Michigan. They have the best tomatoes and corn. Here is a pic from the road side stand. Just $9 a bushel or $1.25 a lb. You serve your self and drop money in box. How cool!

20210910_124734.jpg

Reactions: DRKsmoking and xray
That’s one great looking meal Robert and thanks for posting the recipes for the rub and cream sauce, both sound good and will be made!

Robert, I thought you lost your mind, I was viewing this on my phone and too my old eyes the P.C. looked like a baked potato.:emoji_laughing:
It looks much better on my laptop, nice meal.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky