• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Mesquite Smoked Pork Loin Roast

genghiskong

Fire Starter
Joined Nov 2, 2016
I just wanted to say how thankful I am for the community here and everyone's suggestions. I was running out of things to try smoking so I did a little research on here and found info on pork loin roast. I smoked one tonight for about 4 hours in my MeS 30 and it came out wonderful. Smoked till 145° and pulled to rest. No wrapping as I am not a fan. Came out beautiful. Wife even loved it. Meat was tender. I think I even got a slight smoke ring going, not sure how though. Here's some pics:

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
That looks delicious!

Nice job!

Al

redheelerdog

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 4, 2011
I just wanted to say how thankful I am for the community here and everyone's suggestions. I was running out of things to try smoking so I did a little research on here and found info on pork loin roast. I smoked one tonight for about 4 hours in my MeS 30 and it came out wonderful. Smoked till 145° and pulled to rest. No wrapping as I am not a fan. Came out beautiful. Wife even loved it. Meat was tender. I think I even got a slight smoke ring going, not sure how though. Here's some pics:

That really turned out great GK, nice job to you sir!

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Looks like you've got that new MES 30 working real well, GK.  The loin roast looks great--nice and moist and tender.

Nice job.

Gary

seenred

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 9, 2009
Hey GK...sorry I'm late to the party...I just saw this. That pork loin looks delicious! I'm glad to see you're getting on so well with that new MES! Thumbs Up

Red

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 3, 2013
A beautiful pork roast.  Perfect !

Point 

b

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.