MES40 Ribs 321

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Fife

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Mar 14, 2011
Jacksonville, Florida
OK here is the ribs I smoked today.

Used Jeffs rub on them.

On the rack.

ffc4b077_photo1.jpg

On the rack and in the foil.

7c516ff0_photo2.jpg

Just off the smoker

5019a04b_photo3.jpg

8cdf15bb_photo4.jpg

Look they even had pull away.

742b5139_photo5.jpg

They look great nice job

Ribs look great! I'll be having a few bones for lunch today... Is it lunch time yet???

sausage.gif
sausage.gif

So this is how good they were the wife who does not eat ribs she ate 2 of them. She made the comment that the smoker was a very good investment.Guess that is a seal of approval.

Last edited:
Looks delicious! My wife was a tad bit skeptical about our smoker investment as well. Lets hope I can get the same response out of her.

My wife was a little skeptical at first, but when she tasted real smoked food she changed her mind. Then she realized I was doing the cooking and she really got on board!

Last edited:
You guys are lucky!

Mrs Bear would rather eat mushy Pork from the crock pot, and ribs and chuckies from the oven, than from a smoker.

I just tell her, "We ate all of that non-smoked stuff for our first 42 years of wedlock---Now it's my turn!"

However, she does like my Bacon, CB, and BBB better than any store bought stuff.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky