• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

MES Temperature Question

jdlones

Joined Jan 1, 2014
I have a question, and it may be a dumb one. If so, please forgive a newbie. My question is how accurate is the built-in thermometer on the MES? I've only used mine a few times so far since I got it for Christmas, and I haven't had a problem so far. Everything I've smoked I've been happy with, but I guess I'm just curious. I need to get a better smoking thermometer with the dual probes, but I haven't acquired one yet. I figured y'all probably had an idea so I thought I'd ask.

Thanks!! :biggrin:

jdlones

Joined Jan 1, 2014
I thought that may be the case. Like I said, I haven't had any problems with the results, but I just need to verify the actual temp on my box. Thanks!

dave from mesa

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 8, 2009
Yeah mine is 25 degrees off low but it seems real consistant. If I wanted I could only get the smoker up to 250 degrees. I use my Maverick to tell temp.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.