MES 40 Bluetooth Smoker price alert.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jburbs38

Original poster
Oct 11, 2016
Southeastern Connecticut
Hey all I just purchased the MES 40 Bluetooth model from Amazon for $265.31. That price is lower than what they are charging for 30" model which is $281. Not sure how long this price will last, may be a mistake. But if your looking for one of these, that is by far the cheapest price I have seen. Just a heads up.

Jeff

I wish I wasn't broke. That's a good deal. Got a link for it?

Last edited:
That's the best Price I've seen on that one so far (I think). 
icon14.gif

Bear

279.00 at Sam's cluband thats with the stand that has wheels on it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think i'm ordering from Sam's for the base legs that come with it.  Wife just gave me the
thumb1.gif
Get the extended warranty,my gen #2 crapped out after 2 + yrs. they refunded almost the entire cost.

Richie

Get the extended warranty,my gen #2 crapped out after 2 + yrs. they refunded almost the entire cost.
Richie
Any other reports of them failing that quick? The reviews I read didn't seem to indicate that.

I'll get the warranty either way.
The Blue Tooth is different then a gen #2

I bought the MES 40 with the money I got back

Richie

Mine should be here in three days. Want to come up and show me how to use it?? I'll provide the meat and beer!
A few years ago, I could have taken you up on that, especially since you're only over in A-Town.

Thanks for the Offer,

Bear

I bought mine on 11/1 when it was $314. Amazon was stepping down the price every few hours and you never really know how low it will go before going back up when they do sales like this. I bought too early. Got down to $252 yesterday and now it's back up to $322 today.

Last edited:

I bought mine on 11/1 when it was $314. Amazon was stepping down the price every few hours and you never really know how low it will go before going back up when they do sales like this. I bought too early. Got down to $252 yesterday and now it's back up to $322 today.

Husky, what site is this chart from. I do a lot of stuff on Amazon and this sure looks like it would be helpful!

Jeff

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky